Sunday, May 22, 2022
Registration is Open!
The Life Time Chicago Spring Half Marathon offers sweeping views of Chicago’s famed skyline and shores of Lake Michigan, the city’s historic museum campus and Soldier Field. The race starts and finishes on Columbus Drive alongside Maggie Daley Park where runners will celebrate their achievements at our Spring Market Finish Festival and enjoy a hot gourmet breakfast buffet and beer (must be 21 years or older).
- Access to the Spring Market Finish Festival:
- Gourmet hot-breakfast buffet for all participants
- Complimentary beer (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- Live music
- Spring flower station – free to take home
- Finisher medal for half marathon, 10K and Junior Dash participants
- High-quality, tech-running shirt (men/women sizing)
- Professional event timing and live results powered by Athlinks
- Awards for top overall finishers and top age group finishers
*2020 gear shown below.
- Bib number with gear check tag (emergency contact on back)
- Safety pins for your bib number and zip tie for the gear check tag
- Race t-shirt*
* Participants will only receive the shirt size they selected during registration. If you need to exchange your shirt size, you may do so post-race at the results tent.
- Medical information and emergency contacts are located on the back of your bib number. Please complete this information prior to race day.
- Race photos are tagged and linked to your Athlinks Results profile by your bib number. Please make sure your is clearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- Four safety pins will be provided with your packet. Please fasten your bib at each corner.
- Tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.
Course details for the 2022 Life Time Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K are in the works. The course will be confirmed closer to race weekend. Be sure to check in periodically for any updates. Once the course is officially confirmed, we will provide a course map for your reference.
Age limit for the half marathon distance is 14 and over. This means if your child will be 14 by the date of the race (5/22/2022), they are able to participate in this distance.