Friday, May 20 – Saturday, May 21, 2022
The location for Packet Pick Up is in the works. Once we confirm those details, they will be posted online and announced on our social channels.
All participants must pick up their race bibs at the above Fleet Feet stores prior to race day. There is NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP*.
- You may pick up on behalf of other participants with a copy (hard or electronic version copy) of that participant’s photo ID and confirmation email.
- Participants will each receive a race bib (with timing tag attached), race shirt, safety pins and a clear plastic bag.
- The clear plastic bag is to be used for Gear Check on race day. Attach the Gear Check tab from your bib to the bag before dropping it off at Gear Check, located in the southwest corner of Maggie Daley Park.
- IMPORTANT: Race bibs MUST be worn by all participants and must be visible to race staff at all times. Failure to wear your assigned race bib will result in disqualify cation and removal from the race course.
- Those who plan to utilize the complimentary beer ticket at the post race party must first present a photo ID at Packet Pick Up or at the Finish Festival ID Check table. In exchange, a mandatory beer wristband will be issued and must be worn on race day.
- Participants who pre-purchased the Will Call option during online registration may pick up their race packet starting at 5:30 a.m. race morning. The Will Call tent will be located in the southwest corner of Maggie Daley Park; across from the Volunteer tent.