Details for the 2023 packet pick up will be confirmed at a later date.
All participants must pick up their race bibs at a Packet Pick Up location prior to race day. There is NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP*.
- You may pick up on behalf of other participants with a copy (hard or electronic version copy) of that participant’s photo ID and confirmation email.
- Participants will each receive a race bib (with timing tag attached), race shirt, safety pins and a corral wristband.
- Participants MUST wear their wristband to be admitted into their corral.
- If you require a clear plastic bag for gear check, they will be available at Gear Check on race day. Attach the Gear Check tab from your bib to the bag before dropping it off at Gear Check, located in the southwest corner of Maggie Daley Park.
- IMPORTANT: Race bibs MUST be worn by all participants and must be visible to race staff at all times. Failure to wear your assigned race bib will result in disqualification and removal from the race course.
- Those who plan to utilize the complimentary beer ticket at the post race party must first present a photo ID at Packet Pick Up or at the Finish Festival ID Check table. In exchange, a mandatory beer wristband will be issued and must be worn on race day.
- Participants who pre-purchased the Will Call option during online registration may pick up their race packet starting at 5:30 a.m. race morning. The Will Call tent will be located in the southwest corner of Maggie Daley Park; across from the Volunteer tent.