Saturday, May 14 – Sunday, May 15, 2022
Friday, May 20 – Saturday, May 21, 2022
Race Weekend Pick Up
Located on Chicago’s Cultural Mile, the Chicago Athletic Association hotel seamlessly blends its storied legacy as one of the nation’s most revered social clubs with modern-day sophistication. Some of Chicago’s best outdoor spaces, such as Millennium Park and Maggie Daley Park, are right outside our front door.
Inside this 1890s monument, you’ll find plenty of room to spread out with 241 guest rooms & suites, seven unique event spaces, and seven award-winning bars and restaurants. From Cindy’s year-round rooftop restaurant and bar to fries and burgers in Shake Shack; from billiards and beers in the Game Room to lounging in the Drawing Room; from rare spirits tastings in Milk Room to grab-and-go treats in Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea; our lauded food & beverage experience awaits.
The Chicago Athletic Association hotel, part of the Unbound Collection by Hyatt, offers amenities throughout the monument. Such as our very own Topgolf Swing Suite, In-Room Dining, 24-hour fitness center, comprehensive concierge services, complimentary Heritage Bicycles rentals available Spring and Summer (weather permitting), complimentary Wi-Fi, and valet parking available Thursday – Monday.
All race-weekend hotel rooms have been booked. Enjoy Your Stay!
All participants must pick up their race bibs at a Packet Pick Up location prior to race day. There is NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK UP*.
- You may pick up on behalf of other participants with a copy (hard or electronic version copy) of that participant’s photo ID and confirmation email.
- Participants will each receive a race bib (with timing tag attached), race shirt, safety pins and a corral wristband.
- Participants MUST wear their wristband to be admitted into their corral.
- If you require a clear plastic bag for gear check, they will be available at Gear Check on race day. Attach the Gear Check tab from your bib to the bag before dropping it off at Gear Check, located in the southwest corner of Maggie Daley Park.
- IMPORTANT: Race bibs MUST be worn by all participants and must be visible to race staff at all times. Failure to wear your assigned race bib will result in disqualify cation and removal from the race course.
- Those who plan to utilize the complimentary beer ticket at the post race party must first present a photo ID at Packet Pick Up or at the Finish Festival ID Check table. In exchange, a mandatory beer wristband will be issued and must be worn on race day.
- Participants who pre-purchased the Will Call option during online registration may pick up their race packet starting at 5:30 a.m. race morning. The Will Call tent will be located in the southwest corner of Maggie Daley Park; across from the Volunteer tent.