Friday, May 17 – Saturday, May 18, 2024
Packet Pickup Information
Dynamic bib assignment will be conducted at Packet Pickup.
What does this mean?
Athletes will receive their bib number at the point of picking up their race packet. Corral placement is done by estimated finishing time. Your corral letter will be shown on a sticker that is placed on your bib at the point of pickup.
Any request to move to a faster corral or to switch race distances must be made at the Solutions kiosk during Packet Pickup. Be sure to review your corral before leaving Packet Pickup.
- All participants must pick up their race bib during one of the Packet Pickup times listed above, unless they purchased either the Race Day Will Call or Athlete Packet Mailing option for $40.
- Participants must bring a photo ID to pick up their race packet. Participants may pick up on behalf of their friends/family by presenting a copy of the participant’s photo ID. A digital photo on a cell phone will suffice.
- Participants will receive their race goody bag, filled with their race bib and timing chip attached, safety pins and race shirt.
- Gear check bags will be available at gear check on race morning.
- Those who wish to exchange shirt sizes may do so at the Results Tent on Race Day, subject to available sizes. Shirt exchange will only be available after Will Call Packet Pick Up is over.
- Important: Participants must complete the medical information on the back of the bib – which must be worn on race day.
NOTE: There is NO Race Day Packet Pick Up for those who did not purchase Race Day Will Call. Please plan accordingly.
Alternative Packet Pickup Options
Prefer to have your athlete items shipped to your door? Athlete Packet Mailing allows you to bypass attending the packet pick-up, and have your official race bib, shirt, and goody bag shipped directly to your door. Should you need to replace items that were mailed to you, there will be a $40 service charge assessed.
Deadline to reserve your packet mailing reservation is April 15.