THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE
2018 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K
Chicago’s First Taste of Spring
The Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K, a signature event produced by Life Time, kicks off distance running season in the Chicago running community. Celebrating the city’s emergence from winter hibernation, the Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K delivers an intimate urban setting with lakefront course, charming finish line complete with a hot gourmet breakfast buffet, Athletico recovery zone, a Spring Market featuring local vendors, Spring flowers, Lagunitas beer garden, Live Music and more.
This years Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon 10K race will host the USA Track & Field – Illinois Association 10K Championships. This race within a race is Open to all current USA Track & Field members.
Register for the Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon or 10K and receive the following:
- Access to the Spring Market Finish Festival:
- Gourmet hot-breakfast buffet for all participants
- Complimentary Lagunitas beer (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- Live music
- Spring flower station – free to take home
- Finisher medal for half marathon, 10K and Junior Dash participants
- Featuring a spinning Navy Pier Ferris Wheel (half & 10k)
- High-quality, tech-running shirt (men/women sizing)
- Free race photos courtesy of Athlinks
- Professional event timing and live results powered by Athlinks
- Awards for top overall finishers and top age group finishers
*2018 medal and shirt pictured.
The Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K will start and finish along Columbus Drive, adjacent to our race venue, Maggie Daley Park. The course will utilize a combination of closed streets* and the Lakefront Path giving way to sweeping views of Chicago’s famed skyline and Lake Michigan. (2018 course map below)
*Course pending final approval by the City of Chicago and Chicago Department of Transportation.
2018 CHICAGOLAND HALF MARATHON SERIES
Ambitious participants have the opportunity to be recognized for their outstanding athletic achievement by taking part in our Chicagoland Half Marathon Series and earning the highly coveted 26.2 Challenge Finisher Medal.
2018 Series Dates
Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon – May 20, 2018 – SOLD OUT
Chicago Half Marathon – September 23, 2018
The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is limited to the first 2,000 individuals who register for both half marathon distance races. Competitive awards will be offered to the top three male and female finishers using combined scores from both events.
As each race approaches, information will be made available regarding special program instructions and race perks. Contention rosters will be updated and posted here throughout the year.
HOW TO REGISTER
Contention for the Chicagoland Half Marathon Series Challenge is based on the completion of both the Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon and the Chicago Half Marathon in the same calendar year.
At this time – registration is only open to those whom have already registered for the Chicago Spring Half Marathon and have NOT yet registered for the Chicago Half Marathon.
Click Here to add the Chicago Half Marathon and complete your series registration.
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
USA Track & Field
Chicago Area Runners Association
- May 11, 2018Get ready for the 2018 Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K taking place Sunday, May 20! We’ve been […]
- May 11, 2018MAKE RACE DAY BETTER The Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon and 10K has partnered with Athlinks to add to […]
- March 22, 2018LIFE TIME PARTNERS WITH USATF – ILLINOIS TO BRING STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS TO CHICAGO 10K and Half Marathon State Championships Coming […]
The Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K experience is at the pinnacle of athletic events thanks in part to our wonderful sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sponsorship team.