2023 Race Day: Sunday, May 21
Not ready for the Half? No sweat — well, maybe a little sweat. Join us for the Life Time Chicago Spring 10K and soak in the same Lake Michigan views through Chicago’s historic museum campus, past Soldier Field and into the waiting arms of the Spring Market Finish Fest at Maggie Daley Park.
Age limit for the 10K distance is 13 and over. This means if your child will be 13 by the date of the race (5/21/2023), they are able to participate in this distance.
Awards will be given to the top three overall male, female and non-binary finishers. Additional awards will be given to the top three men and women in the following age groups:
19 & Under
*Award winners who wish to receive their award but do not pick up on race day may select to have their award mailed. Shipping charges will apply.
- Access to the Spring Market Finish Festival:
- Gourmet all inclusive brunch buffet for all participants
- Complimentary beer (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- Live music
- Spring flower station – free to take home
- Finisher medal for half marathon, 10K and Junior Dash participants
- High-quality, tech-running shirt (men/women sizing)
- Professional event timing and live results powered by Athlinks
- Awards for top overall finishers and top age group finishers
Pricing for the 2023 Life Time Chicago Spring 10K will be released at a later date.
Listed below are the accommodations you will receive for reserving your spot in the VIP area. To choose your VIP option (Parking, no parking, kids) you will need to click the link below, find VIP Experience, then select from the dropdown menu under “Size.”
- Hot Breakfast
- Private portable bathrooms
- Open Bar (must be 21 or older)
- Private Gear Check (athletes only)
- Phone Charging Station
- Parking within walking distance from the event (if parking option is selected)
- Kids Goodie Bags available while supplies last*
- Race photos are tagged and linked to your Athlinks Results profile by your bib number. Please make sure your is clearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- Four safety pins will be provided with your packet. Please fasten your bib at each corner.
- Tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.
- Bib number with gear check tag
- Safety pins for your bib number
- Race t-shirt*
* Participants will only receive the shirt size they selected during registration. If you need to exchange your shirt size, you may do so post-race at the results tent.