Race day kicks off with a one-loop half marathon course through Chicago’s historic and scenic museum campus alongside Soldier Field with a finish at Lake Shore East Park. Celebrate your finish at our unique post-race party, which includes complimentary beer (ages 21 and over), a gourmet breakfast, a do-it-yourself flower station, entertainment and a variety of great local vendors. Registrants have the option to include additional monetary donations to our official charity partner, the Muscular Dystrophy Association – Team Momentum.
Race into Spring
May 21, 2017
The Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K kicks off distance running season in the Chicago running community. Celebrating the city’s emergence from winter hibernation, the Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K delivers an intimate urban setting with lakefront course, charming finish line complete with a hot gourmet breakfast buffet, a Spring Market featuring local vendors, build-your-own flower station and a post-race beer garden.
REGISTER AND RECEIVE
Register for the Chicago Spring Half Marathon and receive the following:
- Access to the Spring Market Finish Festival:
- Gourmet hot-breakfast buffet for all participants
- Complimentary beer (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- Live music
- Spring flower station – free to take home
- Finisher medal for half marathon, 10K and Junior Dash participants
- High-quality, tech-running shirt (men/women sizing)
- Free race photos courtesy of Pro-Air Respiclick
- Professional event timing and live results powered by Athlinks
- Awards for top overall finishers and top age group finishers
2017 CHICAGOLAND HALF MARATHON SERIES REGISTRATION IS 50% SOLD OUT!
Ambitious participants have the opportunity to be recognized for their outstanding athletic achievement in taking part in our two Chicago races with the 26.2 Challenge award.
The Chicago Spring Half Marathon will be the first event in the 2017 Chicagoland Half Marathon Series, which also includes the Chicago Half Marathon on September 24. Participants who complete both half marathon distances will earn a custom 26.2 Challenge finisher medal at the final event.
The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is limited to the first 2,000 individuals who register for both half marathon distance races. Competitive awards will be offered to the top three male and female finishers using combined scores from both events.
As each race approaches, information will be made available regarding special program instructions and race perks. For additional questions, please contact email@example.com or call (773) 404-2281.
- March 8, 2017Women now outnumber men at the finish line of organized races, and women’s-only races are starting to seem unnecessary. By RACHEL […]
- February 6, 2017Are you an active, passionate, athletic-minded individual looking for a fun and flexible job that will allow you to interact […]
- December 29, 2016Reprinted with permission from Experience Life Courtney Lewis Opdahl · Dec 29, 2016 Do you set too-big goals and resolutions? […]
Get in the loop
Sign up for news, updates and special offers from the Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K.
The Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K experience is at the pinnacle of athletic events thanks in part to our wonderful sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sponsorship team.