REGISTER AND RECEIVE
Register for the Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon or 10K and receive the following:
- Access to the Spring Market Finish Festival:
- Gourmet hot-breakfast buffet for all participants
- Complimentary Lagunitas beer (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- Live music
- Spring flower station – free to take home
- Finisher medal for half marathon, 10K and Junior Dash participants
- Featuring a spinning Navy Pier Ferris Wheel (half & 10k)
- High-quality, tech-running shirt (men/women sizing)
- Free race photos courtesy of Athlinks
- Professional event timing and live results powered by Athlinks
- Awards for top overall finishers and top age group finishers
The Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K will start and finish along Columbus Drive, adjacent to our race venue, Maggie Daley Park. The course will utilize a combination of closed streets* and the Lakefront Path giving way to sweeping views of Chicago’s famed skyline and Lake Michigan.
*Course pending final approval by the City of Chicago and Chicago Department of Transportation.
2018 CHICAGOLAND HALF MARATHON SERIES
Ambitious participants have the opportunity to be recognized for their outstanding athletic achievement by taking part in our Chicagoland Half Marathon Series and earning the highly coveted 26.2 Challenge Finisher Medal.
2018 Series Dates
Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon – May 20, 2018
Chicago Half Marathon – September 23, 2018
The Chicagoland Half Marathon Series is limited to the first 2,000 individuals who register for both half marathon distance races. Competitive awards will be offered to the top three male and female finishers using combined scores from both events.
As each race approaches, information will be made available regarding special program instructions and race perks. Contention rosters will be updated and posted here throughout the year.
HOW TO REGISTER
Contention for the Chicagoland Half Marathon Series Challenge is based on the completion of both the Byline Bank Chicago Spring Half Marathon and the Chicago Half Marathon in the same calendar year.
Register Here for the Chicagoland Half Marathon Series.
For additional questions, please contact email@example.com
- February 21, 2018Byline Bank Named Title Sponsor of Chicago Spring Half Marathon The Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K, produced by Life […]
- June 1, 2017Global Running Day is a day celebrated all around the world. It is a time for people of all different […]
- May 31, 2017In the spirit of Global Running Day, people of all different ages and abilities are encouraged to pledge to run. […]
The Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K experience is at the pinnacle of athletic events thanks in part to our wonderful sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact our sponsorship team.