The 2021 Event Schedule will be posted closer to race day.
All participants must pick up their race packets at Fleet Feet Sports prior to race day. There is NO RACE-DAY REGISTRATION OR PACKET PICKUP. We do not offer mailed packets for this event. You may pick up on behalf of other participants with a copy of the participant’s photo ID and their bib assignment.
This option is available through the registration page for $40 by selecting the “Will Call” option.
Participants who have pre-purchased the Will Call packet pickup option may pickup their packet beginning at 5:30 a.m. out of the Solutions tent.
In Your Registration Packet
- Bib number with gear check tag (emergency contact on back)
- Safety pins for your bib number and zip tie for the gear check tag
- Race t-shirt*
* Participants will receive the shirt size they select on their registration. Shirt exchange will be provided out of the Results tent, post-race and pending availability.
What To Know About Your Bib
- Medical information and emergency contacts are located on the back of your bib number. Please complete this information prior to race day.
- Race photos are tagged and linked to your Athlinks Results profile by your bib number. Please make sure your is clearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- Four safety pins will be provided with your packet. Please fasten your bib at each corner.
- Tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.