The Chicago Spring Half Marathon offers sweeping views of Chicago’s famed skyline and shores of Lake Michigan, the city’s historic museum campus and Soldier Field. The race starts and finishes on Columbus Drive alongside Maggie Daley Park where runners will celebrate their achievements at our Spring Market Finish Festival and enjoy a hot gourmet breakfast buffet and beer (must be 21 years or older).
Register and Receive
Register for the Chicago Spring Half Marathon and receive the following:
- Access to the Spring Market Finish Festival:
- Gourmet hot-breakfast buffet for all participants
- Complimentary beer (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- Live music
- Spring flower station – free to take home
- Finisher medal for half marathon, 10K and Junior Dash participants
- High-quality, tech-running shirt (men/women sizing)
- Professional event timing and live results powered by Athlinks
- Awards for top overall finishers and top age group finishers
In Your Registration Packet
- Bib number with gear check tag (emergency contact on back)
- Safety pins for your bib number and zip tie for the gear check tag
- Race t-shirt*
* Participants will only receive the shirt size they selected during registration. If you need to exchange your shirt size, you may do so post-race at the results tent.
What To Know About Your Bib
- Medical information and emergency contacts are located on the back of your bib number. Please complete this information prior to race day.
- Race photos are tagged and linked to your Athlinks Results profile by your bib number. Please make sure your is clearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- Four safety pins will be provided with your packet. Please fasten your bib at each corner.
- Tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.
The lightweight timing tag stays attached to the back of the race bib and does not get removed. The timing tag precisely records each runner’s clock time and chip time.