We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences the cancellation of the 2016 Michelob ULTRA Queens 13.1 may cause. In light of this change, you may choose one of the following options:
- Receive a full refund of your registration fee. Refunds will be processed within one week following the deadline (see below) and will be via check or credit card.
- Transfer your current registration to the Novo Nordisk New Jersey Half Marathon, scheduled for May 1, 2016 (as the event fee is similar, we will simply transfer your registration and no refund will be provided).
> VIEW CANCELLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please be sure to indicate your preference by Tuesday, September 15 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you once again for your patronage of our Michelob ULTRA 13.1 Series. I hope that we have the opportunity to host you at another event during the 2016 race season.
Join us on Saturday, March 19 for the 2016 Michelob ULTRA Queens 13.1! The registration blitz is open until March 31 at 11:59 p.m. Don’t wait, register today to get the best price!
Monday, March 23 – 50% off
Tuesday, March 24 – 45% off
Wednesday, March 25 – Sunday, March 31 – 40% off
> REGISTER NOW
Do you have a friend or family member participating in the Mich ULTRA Queens 13.1 on Saturday, March 21? Sign up to receive live updates for your favorite athlete today! Updates are sent via Facebook, Twitter or mobile phone as runners cross specific points on the course.
> SIGN UP NOW
Here’s how it works:
- Set up or sign in to your ChronoTrack Live account via the link above.
- Search for athletes for which you would like to receive updates.
- Select how you would like to receive these updates.
Thanks for supporting our athletes, and good luck to all of those participating this weekend!
We proudly present the 2015 Mich ULTRA Queens 13.1, taking place Saturday, March 21 at beautiful Flushing Meadows Corona Park. Check out the 2015 Athlete Guides for detailed schedules, course information and more.
> View the 2015 Athlete Guide
We’ll see you at the start line!
Get crowned in Queens then take on the Chicago in May! Every finisher of the Michelob ULTRA Queens 13.1 is automatically entered to win an all-expenses paid trip to the Michelob ULTRA Chicago Spring 13.1 & 10K on May 17, 2015.
It’s not too late, register for the 2015 Michelob ULTRA Queens 13.1 today!
Good luck, runners!
All finishers will be entered to win. Winners will be announced during the awards ceremony at the Michelob ULTRA Queens 13.1. Must be present to win. No cash value. Athletes already registered for the Michelob ULTRA Chicago Spring 13.1 & 10K will not be able to apply the prize to their current registration. Once registered, entry is nontransferable.
Kick your Michelob ULTRA Queens 13.1 training into gear with a fun, 3 or 5-mile run with City Sports. After the run, head next door to Pig N Whistle for a pre-race party and enjoy free Michelob ULTRA beer and socialize with fellow athletes!
Wednesday, March 11
Meet at City Sports-Rockefeller Center (64 W 48th St, New York, NY 10036)
Run starts promptly at 6:00 p.m.
> RSVP NOW
Nike will be at City Sports that evening with the new Lunar Tiempo as a wear-test for the run. Be sure to get there early to secure your size. There will also be a bag check and giveaways from Nike and City Sports.
Stay informed on City Sports events by following them on Instagram @citysportsny or liking their Facebook page. Anyone who shows them either will get a free City Sports T-shirt on the day of the training run and pre-race party!
If you have any questions, please contact Jacqui at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your 2015 Michelob ULTRA Queens 13.1 experience with your friends and family! New this year, sign up to receive FREE event images posted to your Facebook account courtesy of Athlinks. It’s easy. All you have to do is:
- Locate the bib number registration portal on the Michelob ULTRA Queens 13.1 homepage
- Enter your race bib number and select continue
- Follow the given instructions and approve the authorizations for the Facebook application
- During the event make sure your race bib is visible to the photographers located at the start area, various points along course and finish line
Shortly after the event, photos will automatically be pushed to your Facebook timeline to be enjoyed by all. Don’t miss out, register today!